Jordan Rowe Video Productions
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience and provide us with feedback on our products or services
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information Jordan Rowe Video Productions collects is required for the purpose of creating Membership Accounts and for you to enrol in our Incubator space. This Information allows you to be identified as and an Identifier of membership of Jordan Rowe Video Productions and so includes:
- Name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, gaming types, Interests, banking details – (See below), health declaration with regards you require disabled access or special needs.
- Credit, Debit card, Direct Debit information, relevant information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information. Please Note that we do not store your bank or credit card details on our web servers
- Your usage records and duration of visits with regards Jordan Rowe Video Productions Site, venues and events.
- Your contacts with us, such as a note or recording of a call you make to our contact centre, an email or other records of any contact you have with us
- Your membership information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the services you use and any other information related to your account
- Your particular preferences for particular products, Games, Services or interests when you tell us what they are; – or when we assume, deduce what they are, depending on how you and your use of Jordan Rowe Video Productions products and services
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
Jordan Rowe Video Productions will use your personal information to provide you with the best services, products or information that you have requested, for administration and managerial purposes, to improve your personal on-site and website experience, and marketing. Jordan Rowe Video Productions may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes. We may use your information to engage in or with the following but not limited to:
- Carry out an identity check as part of your membership application and is NOT a credit check.
- Process and store your membership application through our membership software.
- Charge you for using our services as part of your membership terms
- Confirm your attendance to sessions and appointments
- Keep you informed about our services including operational matters relating to your Membership
- To Detect and Prevent and fraud or other crimes
- To allow you to monitor your usage in your member’s area
- To allow us to understand how you use our services, to help us develop relevant and updated services that better suit you
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use Jordan Rowe Video Productions services
- Provide relevant services to you
- To share event photos on our social media platforms and website (within the rights and terms of project, requirements, such as Playtesting, NDA’s) (Your permission will be undertaken within the T&C’s or Jordan Rowe Video Productions rules)
- Contact you with relevant offers, promotions, based upon our analysis of how you/ your business uses our services and what Jordan Rowe Video Productions think will be of interest to you (unless you opt-out of our marketing messages)
- Respond to any questions or concerns you might have about our services or those that operate here.
Where Jordan Rowe Video Productions processes your personal data based on your consent you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, for example, your consent to receive direct marketing. If you no longer wish to receive marketing messages from Jordan Rowe Video Productions, then please email us so we can opt you out. You can choose to opt out of all marketing or select your specific marketing preferences. We’ll store your information for as long as you are a Member, client or follower of Jordan Rowe Video Productions, or, following cancellation and to meet all relevant legal requirements including financial audits, money laundering and anti-fraud regulations we will store your information for a time period of no more than 6 years from the last activity on the account. An ‘activity’ can be classified as access into Jordan Rowe Video Productions services, systems, or facilities including events, payment made on the membership account or a comment added to the membership following contact with Jordan Rowe Video Productions.
Jordan Rowe Video Productions may contact you about our services during this 6 years if you haven’t opted out of receiving marketing communications from us in order for us to provide you with up to date relevant information.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information kept for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
WILL WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may choose to share information about you with:
- Registered Service providers, authorised agents and associated organisations to allow us to service your membership and communicate with you more efficiently; for example, we might use financial institutions to process payments, Organisations and businesses whose services you are engaged with, I.e Playtesting, Gameplay, feedback and freelance teachers/trainers when you sign up to classes or courses
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities where we have a legal obligation to do so
We’ll release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting Jordan Rowe Video Productions against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers. If we’re reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation. We will inform you if we do.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies o1ff, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The General Data Protection Regulation
2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. A Definition of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), agreed upon by the European Parliament and Council in April 2016, will replace the Data Protection Directive 95/46/ec in Spring 2018 as the primary law regulating how companies protect EU citizens’ personal data.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.